Live 11

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Tue Nov 10 21:52:10 CET 2020

I’d use it a LOT with my eurorack.   Currently, I tend to record a very long performance and then comp together using clips and/or flying the tracks into Reason (which has comping).   Being able to take a whole bunch of passes in lanes, and then comp bits together right in live would be a huge workflow improvement.

Tony