Behringer 2600

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Wed Nov 4 14:25:33 CET 2020

> On 25. Oct 2020, at 22:46, Tony Scharf <tony.scharf at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> See...the Poly D goes BEYOND the Model D by everything you mentioned.  THAT I like!   But exact replicas?   Boooooooorrrinnnnggggg.

If you would have asked me a year ago I might have agreed. But now, (biased after spending the money), I love my KARP 2600 FS. It just sounds so massive, dark and somehow dusty…;)

And there seems to be a lot of things they could have added to make it more useful, but I really like the sound of the KARP. Haven’t heard the BARP in person but the youtubes sound like there is a considerable difference between the raw waves. It will still be a complete and fun synth, but I’m curious how it will compare to the original or the TTSH.

Kai