Poly D

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Wed May 27 14:12:21 CEST 2020

On 17 May 2020, at 11:17, Joost Schuttelaar <joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:

>> Planning to do a short livestream on Saturday eve (YouTube live), inspired by Tony’s :)
>
> Still setting up, and then I crushed my right pinkie last night stacking wood in the yard. Argh! Aiming for tonight… :)

Oh, this one is still on my list, but I had a lot of fun playing the Poly D almost every night. Record lots of little patterns, the sequencer is super fun. Only wish it could transpose harmonically :)

Basically, it’s great to have such a big interface, large knobs, lots of space in between, and I can really appreciate all the parameter tuning that went into the Minimoog back in the day...

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL