Roland Cloud

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:14:46 CEST 2020

>> have been bitten by the UAD bug at
>

> Me too!
> I was looking for a new interface and settled on the Apollo x4 — mainly for the sound quality and i/o capabilities.
> But now I find myself using those incredible plugins more and more and getting the hang of them and their quirks and awesomenesses. Really love that box.
> I’m not using any synths though, nor Luna, but love the preamps, EQs and Compressors lots.

So far, I'm finding it pretty impressive just how well everything works, even in REAPER.  But I will give Luna some distance of a few more releases before I start to get really devoted to learning it .. so many things I’ve come to take for granted in REAPER are nowhere near on the horizon, yet, with Luna…

j.