Current setup

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sat May 16 21:47:45 CEST 2020

Got it today so I’m not ready to give a verdict yet :-)

Since I nowadays have much shorter time slots to make music I’m trying to move to a DAW-less composing stage to quickly put together some ideas which is then moved to the DAW for arranging and production. The MC-707’s sequencer seemed like a good fit to handle the other synths together with the Beatstep Pro. The rompler side of it were also something that was missing in my setup.

/Micke