Luna? Luna!

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Sat May 9 18:59:10 CEST 2020

Hi Kai,

Thanks for your answer !  Don’t bother for the delay time :)

You are quite lucky to have this possibility for the UAD plugins .. so I really understand why you switched, I would do the same.

I know what you mean with the Firewire converters … :(

Maybe your output died because you use the Fireface in a portable way, and to plug/unplug cables may cause your issue … or was it just a studio sound card ?

I love Fever too since Jay put it on music bar and I have also Beyerdynamic 770 Pro :)

To use the Fireface instead of an Adat is smart :) but in your setup do you record in 44,1kHz or higher Sample rate ? if i m not wrong the Fireface can only record half of its inputs when using a bigger Sample rate than 44,1kHz… It is also the reason why I do not record in higher Sample  Rate than 44.1kHz yet …

Romain