Nostalgia

Cyrille Damez cyrille.damez at laposte.net
Sun May 3 16:40:50 CEST 2020

I've still got mine. It's a bit beat up since the company that moved my
stuff back from Germany to France 15 or so years ago dropped the rack
case it was in with the FS1R. Both are still functioning but the rack
ears are bent and I will probably never be able to separate them from
that rack (the LCDs were also a bit stressed, so I don't want to risk
breaking them for good by trying to bend the ears back straight).
That said, I am unsure what I would use the A3k for those days. The
FS1R, on the other hand, could still have its uses if I had the patience
to navigate its interface.