Audio interfaces for the future

William C. Hayes williamthekid at gmail.com
Sat May 2 23:14:33 CEST 2020

I wish I could launch a cloud instance mixing session and main mix stream,
that took in streams from each person's studio main mix as well as serve
playback, so musicians could log in to a session and play together and
stream the result. as far as I can tell the MADI stuff should be able to do
it but the connectivity would be so expensive I don't know any way to test
the theory. I wonder if that mhnet thing metric halo could be abused in
such a way...