Still no Catalina support for Virus TI integration

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:12:07 CEST 2020

> Agree with Jay.  I, personally, never got it to run stable.   There are now many more cost effective alternatives to the Virus, I think it’s day is over.  It certainly has not evolved in a long time.

One of the biggest issues I had while I was there, was the fact that they were already ‘over’ the Virus by the time I’d arrived…. I tried to push things further, but the attitude was that the Virus was as good a synth as anyone would ever need, and the TI was the last of the line.  I regret not getting the Prion prototype ready for a followup, and the reasons for that are another discussion entirely - Christoph was, though, already eyeing the guitar market.  At that time, it was just far more lucrative… that sure changed though, eh..

j.