Everyone okay?

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Wed Mar 18 22:30:24 CET 2020

Ok, in Sweden. The official strategy has been quite vaguely communicated. I guess we’re going for containment atm.

Those that can work from home. The company I’m sub-consulting for went for a work-from-home policy this week so I’m currently working from my own office (we have about 70m^2/person so no need to stay away from that too). This saves me from 2h commuting each day so quite ok.

Got my new MacBook Pro 16" today (i9, 64GB, 1TB) so I’ll have something to do for a week :-)

/Micke