Windows 10 DAW Woes

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:37:11 CET 2020

Well.. since on windows - I've been always having all kind of issues
(usually cpu load building up till the audio drops).
Never had any issues with Macs. Even my 10 years old macbook pro works
better than my new I7 laptop with windows and NI Komplete Audio 2 interface.
Btw - this old macbook also works perfectly with NI interface...
Must be windows is the crappy part here.....

Marek
Venray, NL