Another Track

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sun Mar 15 01:01:56 CET 2020

Really enjoying this one, interesting soundscapes and nice patterns. My
only comment is that the energy level seems to drop a bit around 0:54 when
the switch from intro to main section happens, when the track is actually
shifting up a gear. I'd throw more of the drums in at that point rather
than building up slowly.

- Andy_R