New Release

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:56:20 CEST 2020

Hi, I did not know you have an Axe 3 (lucky you !), now I wonder how many people on earth are using this unit in this way …  :P
From what you wrote, I see your process was quite unique and took some time between the stages :)  but thx for trying to describe it cause I know it could be a bit tricky to explain those.  Compare to my work flow, I don t see myself doing this because I don t often reopen old projects and readapt to them.

Now days my work flow for this type of music is between knowledge and discovery as I am still often surprised to discover new sounds with mistakes eg : plugin the wrong Cv socket. The thing for me  is to find an Universe-Ambiance aura first with improvisation, then add more elements (sometimes controlled by Cv or Step Seq, some other times just instruments played) … then the challenge imo is to articulate all of those ideas as something entertaining sonically but not boring at the same time, also it should not be too short and not too long … As it s already a challenge when producing, a  Live set is still kind of witchcraft :)
but I think the new Logic pro 10.5 ( with Midi/Audio clips, kind of Ableton under xanax lol) may help me to do what I am looking for …

Romain