Behringer System 55

paula at synth.net paula at synth.net
Mon Jan 20 12:37:42 CET 2020

It would be nice if they did approach the designers, or at least credit
them.
B made no effort to contact ARPs estate, Korg did.
We know they don't contact companies until their solicitors contact B
with a cease and desist. All they do is change the colours a little and
change the font, then they carry on.

I agree, they're not the only ones doing it, and the incessant copying
has to stop at some point, as it will stifle creativity and wipe out
independents.