Behringer System 55

Michael Zacherl mubar05 at blauwurf.at
Sun Jan 19 22:58:55 CET 2020

That “tech guy” is Rob Keeble …
And that bears some irony to this entire ethics discussion: https://amsynths.co.uk/about-us/
According to this video _he_ reached out to contact Behringer.

I’m still not fine with the thought of buying a Behringer product, always avoided them.
When I learned Behringer acquired Midas, years ago, I was convinced that’s going to be another fine company going down the drain.
Well … meanwhile I got mixed feelings.
“Luckily” my savings are far from enough to buy any product in the near future.
So, no though calls ATM. ;)