New gear

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:28:23 CET 2020

Great to hear you’re getting some music juices flowing, Peter.

And yeah I’ve been very happy with Arturia lately - the MicroFreak is amazing fun.

The MiniLab I have, however,  has had major problems with the potentiometers - Arturia shipped me a free set of replacement parts once they’d confirmed I could do the replacement work myself. That’s pretty cool...

V Collection is full of fun things too...

;
--
seclorum