Short set..

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Tue Apr 14 22:57:47 CEST 2020

On 14 Apr 2020, at 22:49, Tony Scharf <tony.scharf at outlook.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, no…you only set the transpose interval and a fine tuning parameter on each step.   I had a talk with one of the engineers at Korg about this, and its possible for a future release.

I was playing with the Triton VST demo today and over the weekend, and this is really the thing for me that’s missing from the arps. Lots of sequences, but everything sounds stupid transposed chromatically.

Wondering, can you use the global scale setting to transpose within a scale/key?

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL