Week Four - everyone still okay?

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sat Apr 11 14:49:57 CEST 2020

Hello all

Things are OK here, but an acquaintance is currently in Hospital on a
ventilator, which does bring home the reality of the situation.

Work is keeping me busy with the changes involved in 'lecturing from home'
and allowing our students extra time.

The RPM challenge folks are doing a bonus April one, so I'm messing about
with a few tracks in my spare time that might turn into an album of melodic
electro - especially if I get to take a week off this month.

Keep safe everyone!

- Andy_R