Vienna Visit

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 11:11:01 CEST 2019

It was an amazing trip for Lisa and I for a variety of reasons, but what was even more amazing was the emotional punch and high I felt from such a short get together amongst a super small representation of the bar :-)

Totally coming back to Vienna and am bringing with me my boys and some music gear to spin and jam :-)

See you guys soon.

Music-bar love,
m o H s e n