Behringer X32 experiences?

Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Tue May 7 23:05:02 CEST 2019

I had an experience with an X32 on the weekend when the driver (on Mac/Mojave) crashed during a (acousmatic) show and one channel turned silent, the other playing like normal, driving everyone crazy, because noone had ever heard of something like that.

In the end, restarting the Mac worked.

But what a Behringer Xperience…

You get what you pay for.

Kai