Re: Longshot, or Jay’s Wedding Album

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Sun Mar 24 17:32:26 CET 2019

Hi Jay,
   I was browsing the web archive recently and looking at the old
ampfea.org site. The way back machine is great and I really enjoyed
looking at the old site and even through the old mail lists that I was a
part of.

   There are a few tracks of mine that I have lost track of so if you
have a copy of them somewhere it would be fantastic to recover them.

https://web.archive.org/web/20031024191604/http://www.ampfea.org/user.php?u=181

https://web.archive.org/web/20030908112258/http://ampfea.org/user.php?u=235

Declan.