Gert

Komatos komatos at icloud.com
Fri Mar 22 15:59:17 CET 2019

Joost—

The picture with everyone at the table and Gert in devil horns: the bald guy on the left (second from foreground): isn’t that Phonk (Alessandro Bonino) from the early music-bar days in the late 1990s/early 2000s? What’s he been up to lately? Have heard from him on the list in about a decade or more.

--komatos/wasted
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords