Gert

Niall Munnelly niall.munnelly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 23:34:45 CET 2019

I found this old post on the erstwhile Elektron-Users forum:

this is an early sunday morning jam, created for the music-bar mailing list. inspiration came from seeing photos of wave world {http://www.waveworld.tv/} in action, and wishing i did something that cool. machinedrum and monomachine kits and patterns created and recorded in less than an hour, with no edits or mixing {spontaneity's a big thing in the bar}.

(August 2005)

https://soundcloud.com/niall-munnelly/wave-world-serpent

You’re a goddamn legend, Gert, and we’ll never know your like again.

Sent from a mobile device. Typos and probably bad ideas.