cash to spend...

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Fri Mar 15 18:18:51 CET 2019

I've tried the polyevolver years ago. I liked it a lot, but couldn't
afford one at the time.  WHat would a second hand go for these days?

The MatrixBrute was on my list, but voted against it as it sounds too
similar to my modular.  But I've listened to some more demo's today and
I have to say that it does have some nice sounds coming out...

ToAd