Anyone in Cambridge able to do a favour?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 10:52:00 CEST 2019

Hi -bar,

On the Oric defence-force forums, we’ve discovered that there is a very rare copy of a program for the Oric-1/Atmos computers available for us to make a copy in a computer museum..

Trouble is, none of us are near Cambridge.

So I thought I’d put it to the - bar: anyone in Cambridge feel like going on a short mission to copy a cassette tape from the computer museum for us?

If so, please let me know and I’ll put you in touch with another Oric’ian who is organising this project - we’ll put your copy of the program up in the archives on oric.org for future reference and safe-keeping.  The museum is fine with us copying it, we just can’t take it off the premises.

(I’ve become a serious retro computing nerd lately, in case it wasn’t obvious..)

j.
--
Jay Vaughan
http://primitur.at/