Behringer synth craziness

Michael Zacherl mubar05 at blauwurf.at
Tue Jan 29 07:01:39 CET 2019

I don’t know. I feel sated. That ain’t ‘bout music anymore.
I got me Pigments. Wished it was “hardware” (i.e. a dedicated box).
Then again it couldn’t be Pigments anymore, if.
It’s huge!
My modular didn’t grow for quite a while and I’m still not finished exploring it.
And so on …
Where is the good music??
m.

--