Mojave

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 22:23:21 CET 2019

Cool, thanks guys.

      From: Jay Vaughan <ibisum at gmail.com>
 To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Cc: deeplfo <deeplfo at gmail.com>
 Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 2:16 AM
 Subject: Re: Mojave

I’ve had no problems whatsoever.  Reaper works, Studio One works, VCV Rack works, my firewire interfaces, and all my dev tools work.
Only issue I’ve run into is that sometimes kernel extensions get blocked for security reasons and I have to remember to dig into sysprefs to unblock them, but that’s not Mojave-specific I think.
j.