All of SOS's Synth Secrets in one PDF

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 14:32:31 CET 2019

Hi everyone, happy new year - hope 2019 is good for you guys!  I’m very happy to be involved in a local pro- studio project these days, Sky Studio Vienna .. been having a lot of fun sessions since we opened the doors in December, and spending my  spare hours learning Pro Tools and all the fun stuff that the UAD and Neve interfaces have to offer… got my full synth studio setup there too, so 2019 is already seeing a return to serious music-making for me …

Anyway .. Someone on reddit did this very useful thing, combining all of SOS’s “Synth Secrets” articles into one handy PDF:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12SM0SAOvMq166gc8B1b81Y_S7HPym3Iy/view

Is there anything better to put on ones iPhone for reading sessions?  ;)

j.