TIMETRON2019

Niall Munnelly niall.munnelly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:14:18 CEST 2019

Woo, Bebox!
I showed up way late to the party for BeOS - post-“focus shift,” version 5 for x86. But I was wholly in love with it for a couple years, and jumped to OSX grudgingly. I don’t follow this stuff anymore, but the alt-OS market was really exciting back then: a new Amiga OS, AtheOS, Syllable, QNX, which I reckon had the most commercial potential for what we once called the “internet appliance” market… I wonder where they all are now, and what has superseded them.

Really cool that you’re doing this.

Sent from a mobile device. Typos and probably bad ideas.