New Module

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sat Apr 13 13:06:53 CEST 2019

Hi Paula,

I'm in the market for a wavetable-kind module, was looking at the E352...

Your module seems very nice too! But why do you use a triple voltage
supply? the 5V is really a killer for me. I would need to add a 5V
supply to my eurorack, or mod your module to fit into my MOTM format
modular, and I hate doing that ;-)
Another something missing for me is importing wavetables. I have a
quantix-8 (http://m.bareille.free.fr/modular1/quantix8/quantix8.htm) and
spend some time in generating some wavetables and 4x16 seem not too
much  ;-) I know it's not the same as your module does some nice tricks
with 4 waves at the time, but still, is feels like 'a feature less than
the E352'...

ach, decisions, decisions.... I probably should get another power-one
PSU with 5V, but that adds to the bill...

Cheers,

ToAd