New Module

James R. Coplin james at ticalun.net
Wed Apr 10 14:03:54 CEST 2019

Super cool. I’m a wavetable fiend. Are the table all smooth / interpolated or can it also do the rougher sweeps ala PPG?

I’ve noticed the trend has been toward smooth morphing but I find personally I find the harder jumps to have more audio character. Listening to smoothly morphing wavetable oscillators makes them all sound approximately the same after a short while.

That being said, I might be alone in this view and the new model looks aces Paula.

James