New Module

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:54:46 CEST 2019

> excuse the blatent plug, but I wanted to say I've just launched a kickstarter for my new oscillator module - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulamaddox/waveplane-oscillator-module-for-euro-or-mu-modular

Love it!  Minor thing: hope you might consider getting the “WTF Oscillator” and “Waveplane Oscillator” logo/branding styles to match, though. I think I’d have a hard time overlooking the dissonance with both of those modules in my rack, side-by-side like that .. or maybe these are just prototype labels?

Anyway, I’d for sure add these modules to my Eurorack, were I in Eurorack-construction mode .. and I’ve been really enjoying watching your product release schedule lately, Paula.. I wonder what other delightful things you have in store for us ..

j.