Cool App: SoundPlant

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:10:42 CEST 2019

Hey ‘bar,

I just discovered SoundPlant, and have been having so much fun with it this afternoon I decided it is worthy of sharing to the music-bar:

http://soundplant.org

Its a sample-editing/playback appt that turns your QWERTY keyboard into an instrument .. and after an hour of hacking around with it I’m finding it very versatile.  Its quite interesting that there haven’t been more apps like this, actually ..

Anyway, I’m contemplating using it for Friday’s gig .. gonna load up some good stuff, lets see .. check it out, anyway!

j.