Modal SKULPT and Craft ..

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:21:49 CET 2018

.. arrived in my hands today.

First thoughts: whoa, MODAL are breaking a lot of rules here.  The SKULPT
is powerful, packed with features, and sounds really, really good for a
~300eu synth.  The interface is going to take some hunting and pecking no
doubt, but at first blush, after 10 minutes playing with it, I'm hooked.
Great value for money and a nice companion to the Behringer Neutron that is
in the same price range.

The Craft: I haven't put it together yet, but the packaging and
presentation is so slick that I almost don't want to.  Seriously great
stuff.

Anyway, going to put them both through the paces over the weekend, will
give a more detailed review after a bit of a play .. thank Tepis I have
Stürmfrei, LOL ..

j.