Clan Of Xymox

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Nov 4 11:30:36 CET 2018

Heh, I’ve heard this story in person but this post is quite vivid :-)

I’ve seen them twice this decade, the best was the last one, a few years ago. More performing ‘with' than ‘to' the crowd and even some smiles :-)

I guess/hope Ronny’s grown out of the “I’m a 4AD-goth-god-complex” becoming a dad and passing 50 some years ago :-)

/Micke