Listening to...

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun May 6 10:36:20 CEST 2018

> A bit late in the day, but I've come to love Pink Floyd, so much that I've bought Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, The Wall, The Division Bell (CD and MiniDisc), and Pulse (CD and DVD).

Get some "All Them Witches" in your collection too Peter .. I am a huge fan as you know - wasn't really into psychedelic rock for a while there, but last year the bit flipped and I can't get enough of the Witches .. they go right well with a bit of Floyd, and I think you'll enjoy their latest album.  http://allthemwitchescom/

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com