Dreadbox demo

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:49:30 CEST 2018

I kinda hate on Behringer but that 808 looks fun, fo like what, $300, wtf.

That Medusa looks incredible. Watching the sonicstate video dude’s like yea this and this and this and this. Reminds me of elektron before they got complicated, it just kinda works how you think it should - but it also looks like deep, hopefully it’s intuitive in practice.