Dreadbox demo

paula at synth.net paula at synth.net
Fri May 4 10:36:03 CEST 2018

I Got to be honest, I've seen nothing at SB that has wowed me..
It's all rehashes of the same thing, in this case a sequencer and a
monosynth in the same box. What's new?

I've watched the sonic state videos from SB, and read up on news from
other places, nothing there to get me excited, sorry.

It is good that things are becoming more affordable, but I wonder at
what cost?
I mean, if yet another monosynth is made but is cheaper thats cool, but
couldn't that company be doing something new, something different,
something that pushes boundaries instead of churning out the same thing,
but in a smaller, cheaper package?

Paula