Behringer work ethics

paula at synth.net paula at synth.net
Mon Jun 18 10:57:28 CEST 2018

I think that's a bit harsh Kai.

He does say they paid the guys medical bills (remind me of a SINGLE US
company that has EVER done that?)
He also comes across as open and honest, he even states he doesn't know
the full depth of the media thing because he doesn't speak chinese, but
will investigate. two points you neglected to mention in your summary.
You also said "Chinese people are not intelligent" which is NOT what he
said, Remember the line from Men In Black?
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you
know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the
center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth
was flat"

And I would agree with that, people, in large groups panic.

Now I'm not siding with him, but we only hear what the papers have said.
And trust me on this (as someone who is part of a minority group that is
attacked every single day by the british media), the papers rarely tell
the truth, because the truth does not sell papers, what sells papers is
half truths, and sensationalism.

So, maybe for a change we should wait until we have the FULL story
before judging someone?

Paula