WTF Module Kickstarter is now live!

paula at synth.net paula at synth.net
Wed Jul 11 05:46:40 CEST 2018

Joost,

  All the window transform is done in software, I did some experiments
with hardware but it was a lot easier to implement in software at the
end of the day. How it works? fairly simple in theory (coding it was a
different matter) you have a single oscillator and you read from two
different tables at different positions in the wave.
  For future versions there's a number of things I want to add :)

Paula