British Retro Computer Retrieval Assistance ..

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:12:21 CET 2018

Hi gang,

Is anyone on music-bar living/working near Cranleigh (Surrey)?  The reason
I'm asking is because it may very well be that I've won this auction, but I
would need to pick it up from the seller in Cranleigh:

https://www.ebay.at/itm/192448075081

I would be willing to buy dinner for anyone in the UK who would be willing
to go get this thing for me, and hold on to it/ship it to me - costs
covered of course.

How about it gang, anyone got the druthers for a bit of an adventure?  I'll
be putting this system to use in my new "Retro Computing Club" that I'm
starting here in Vienna ..

j.