David Byrne - Everybody's Coming To My House

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sun Feb 11 14:51:25 CET 2018

I really love this tune!

I was about to ditch all the radio's in my house as I'm  really not
impressed with any new music being released these days on any major
label or by any artist with a "reputation". Especially the commercial
stuff, f*ck, the music my daughter plays requires of you to have no
brain at all. Lyric's are sh*t (ok, i know, my lyrics are even worst,
but I'm not on a label) musically it's all bullocks, ... I can go on for
a while ;-)

So it was David Byrne to the rescue apparently ;-) Thank you David :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euEgyXoOonk