Hello...

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Mon Dec 3 16:12:37 CET 2018

So, after…whatever happened that re-subscribed me to the list, I thought I’d stick around a while…

For those not on my facebook/twitter, here’s the update in brief:

  *   Still living in the sticks outside Chicago
  *   The boy is 9 and smarter than I ever was.  Likes drum machines and programming robots
  *   Divorce number 2 under the belt.   It’s a long story, but it was for the best.
  *   Still working at HDI, but now serve as CIO for North America.
  *   Starting prep to work on my MBA.

That’s the boring life stuff.  The music stuff:

  *   Working on NoiseTheorem #2.   After a long bout of writers block, I’ve been back at it again.
  *   The studio is much smaller than it’s ever been.  Modular synth, MPC, TR-8s, Octatrack, iMac with a lot of software on it.
  *   My workflow is chaos.   I’ve embraced it.  It works.

So..hello..again.

Tony