<DKIM> Makenoise 0-Coast review

Cyrille Damez cyrille.damez at laposte.net
Tue Aug 28 21:47:03 CEST 2018

(oops, replied to Andy R instead of to the list, sending it again, sorry Andrew)

I acquired one of those a couple weeks back too. It's a fun bit of gear.
It doesn't have to sound as wild as that video shows, but it definitely
can. I have not tried yet to patch it with the MS20, but that promises to
be an interesting combination.
Now I'm starting to drool over their eurorack modules. Looks like I
am about to fall in the modular rabbit hole ...

I am a bit annoyed by the very succinct leaflet of a "manual" that comes
with it though, particularly since MakeNoise managed to upload a dozen
or so video tutorials on YouTube, so why not put that material in print ?