Time to get out of the box

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Apr 15 19:31:50 CEST 2018

Look at one of the 8 channel USB or TB midrange interfaces available from Focusrite, Presonus, Roland etc. with ADAT in/out expansion (just check at thomann which ones are available) then add a Behringer ADA8200 ADAT-expansion to get 8 more channels. I have an older Focusrite FW interface and have been very happy with it.

/Micke