Korg Prologue

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sat Apr 14 00:55:41 CEST 2018

Got it! Unpacked it for a 30 minute play. Headphones only. Sounds really good. This multi-engine might actually be a good addition. Nice reverb and delay. I quite love the keybed. UI seems intuitive, nice tactile feel.

I won’t have time this weekend to play it too much unfortunately. Family stuff and have to catch up with some sleep tonight...

Serial number < 500 by the way :)

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar