Akai EIE Pro USB interface

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 21:12:13 CEST 2018

Hi

Yes, it works with windows.

I think it is almost the perfect interface as:

1)      Compact

2)      Looks HOT

3)      4 x audio i/o

4)      4 x inserts

5)      USB hub built in so you can plug in MIDI keyboards etc etc

So, with a single USB cable you get all of the above.

I actually had mine for less than 1 week.  I got it to take all of the above easily to a remote area in my studio.  1 hour after winning the auction I remembered that Windows does not easily support multiple sound cards and I’m running a Motu setup  :(  I struggled with ASIO4All for a couple of days but it is just too clunky so sold it..

If it was not for the this, it would have been a defo keeper..!!

Paul

London

www.facebook.com/punkdiscoUK