Steinberg and updates

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Mon Sep 25 20:17:41 CEST 2017

Was checking for Steinberg compatibility with High Sierra and found this ridiculous statement:

Apple has announced its new macOS version, High Sierra, to be released on September 25. On October 17, Microsoft releases Fall Creators, their latest update to Windows 10. From the end of October on, we shall begin testing our current line of products on both these operating systems.

I don’t get how such a large company can even contemplate not starting as soon as developer previews are available…bad bad company, sad! :-)

/Micke