MIKME App 2.0 .. in the store now .. (Free)

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:55:26 CEST 2017

Guys,

I've been working on this app for almost a year now, so I'm quite happy to
show it to you guys .. the earlier update (almost 2 years old) was not
quite so great, and I believe we've pushed the app further now - so if
you're interested in a free multi-track recording app (and the awesome
MIKME Microphone) check it out:

https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/mikme-audio-recording/id927844460?l=en&mt=8

Of course, in the time it took to get this version of the app through
Apples' review process (not easy when you've got MFI hardware approval to
go through as well), we've even got another update to push soon, so in case
you're interested in our progress, stay tuned!  :). But in the meantime,
give me feedback on the latest update!

j.