DAF

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Oct 10 11:42:22 CEST 2017

Op 9-10-2017 om 12:39 schreef Jay Vaughan:
> DAF are playing at the Grelle-Forelle, which is conveniently located next to my workplace, on December 2nd.
>
> You guys wanna come to Vienna that weekend and go see them?  :)

Hey, Jay,

What an awesome idea.

I'm afraid, though, I can't make it. My financial situation does
not allow it, or I would have to cancel Christmas with the inlaws
in Switzerland, and Kristin will not have that, of course ;-)

I hope some of us will at least be able to make it.

Aah... DAF... Great band...

Cheers,

--
Gert